Monday, March 5, 2012

Chocolate Chip Heaven

We are in chocolate chip heaven! And I know both Nick and I gave ourselves stomach aches last night for eating too many of them!!
I started separating my recipe boards on Pinterest so I have different boards for recipes I'd like to try (aka the "Looks Yummy" board) and recipes that I have tried and would make again (aka the "Yummy" board) so I can weed out the ones I tried that were duds. These chocolate chip cookies have been moved over to the Yummy board and will definitely be made over and over again. One thing I did differently was to squish the scoop of dough a little bit on the cookie sheet because the first batch I made the cookies stayed in the shape of the scoop I used and the top of the cookie wasn't done all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment