1. Do you believe in ghosts? No
2. Do you prefer the cute or the scary Halloween? Definitely cute
3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? The last time I remember going was probably when I was in 5th or 6th grade.
4. Do you have any fun Halloween traditions? YES! This year is the 31st time I've celebrated this tradition... My Birthday!!5. Share a scary local urban legend. There's a local country cemetery that gets the brunt of the "ghost stories". A little chapel that used to be at the cemetery burnt down and some people say a man died in the fire and he haunts the grounds... which I guess isn't true no one died in the fire. There are stories of a runaway baby carriage, a dog, a group of people under the shelter that stands where the chapel used to be. My husband took his dog there as a teenager and she would not set foot in the cemetery. She planted her feet and pulled backwards on the leash. She sensed something... but she wasn't the bravest dog!
6. Would you rather be haunted or haunting? Neither!! I'm a big baby, don't like scary things, ghost stories, etc.
7. What's your favorite Halloween character/ creature? (dracula, witch, ghost, etc) Witches but the cute kiddy kind, not the scary kind.