Doing something a little different today. I'm answering and linking up with Gentri Lee's 7 questions!
1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR? Definitely green. I'm always drawn towards green clothes in the store.2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose? Visiting every country. There are so many places on this earth that I've never seen and I probably will never be able to see in my lifetime.
3. What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs, but not just any dogs, I love mutts! I love how each and every one of them is different in looks and personality.
4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B36Lr0Unp4 Oh my gosh that's the craziest swing I've ever seen, extremely scary but it would have to be that! At least you're attached to something. I couldn't handle sky diving and I can't swim!
5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit? I would go back to a time when everyone dressed classy even if you didn't have money. When blue jeans weren't the staple thing to wear and no one wore flannel Pjs pants out in public. I see so many pictures of my grandparents in suits and dresses and both were poor families but they looked classy.
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be? Chiggers!!! If it wasn't for those darn chiggers I could see myself living in Kansas again where I grew up. (I forget not everyone even knows what chiggers are so in case you don't just imagine your itchiest mosquito bite and multiply it by ten!! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002309/)
7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"! Putting your sheets in sets inside the matching pillow case was a big "GENIUS" moment for me. No more searching for the matching set! http://pinterest.com/pin/103231016428126479/ (Honest to goodness and completely ironic that I wrote this post last night and it's the same thing Gentri thought was genius!)
And here is my required "funny" photo of myself. I was going to post the 7 questions last week but couldn't find a funny photo of myself. Even though my husband is the photographer, I'm always the one that has the camera taking family snapshots so I'm not in a lot of pictures. I finally found this one and it's funny to me because Nick caught me laughing and having fun at the park with our daughter. And I wouldn't ever admit I went down the curly slide.