Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kitchen Aid Mixer Makeover

Have you seen the painted kitchen aid mixers going around Pinterest? I've been drooling over how amazing they look with a custom paint job but I don't really have the extra money to get mine painted. My Kitchen Aid has been around for about 9 years now and always wished it was one of those fun bright colors but I'm starting to think it's probably better that it's white so I can change the look of it as my kitchen or mood changes. If you do have a Cricut or Silhouette or one of the home craft type vinyl cutters I'm sure this is something that you can probably make yourself but I don't have either of those machines so I don't know the details of exactly how.

What do you think about how she looks now? I'm sure I'll change it a million times though!

No comments:

Post a Comment