1. Do you ever have reoccurring dreams? I will have dreams on the same subject, but not the exact same dream. Usually something that has me agitated or stressed. I used to not remember dreams very often but when I was pregnant the last time I started remembering what I had dreamed about all the time. It's slowed down a little but way more than I used to.
2. It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most? The crunch of the leaves, the cool air, sweatshirts, boots, warm drinks and Halloween! I love Halloween. It's my birthday!
3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food? Not be able to tie my shoes. There are plenty of cute slip on shoes!
4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows? A house made of glass. I couldn't go without sunlight streaming in the house. And I could sew up a bunch of cute curtains!
5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever? Toes.
6. What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw) This is a hard question for me... I love sight of course so I can see my beautiful daughters. I have an over sensitive sense of smell sometimes that drives my husband crazy but there are so many things I'm thankful I can smell.
7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time? I don't really have one. My husband on the other hand could give you a million of them. I'm not a huge movie watcher, wierd I know.
And...... the funny picture of myself. I'm cracking up at this. So you know how I've been bugging my husband to take more pictures of me? This is what he took.... Miss G and I fell asleep on the living room floor.