I am thankful for...
1. the 4 short years I was able to spend with my beloved greyhound Doogie. I still miss him every single day.
2. Crystal, my beagle/brittany/who knows what else mutt who makes the most adorable yet strange sound when I come home. And when it's been a bad day, she makes that sound even louder and crazier and wiggles her butt and that makes all the worries go away.
3. my husband who works so hard for his family.
4. my husband's job. After having a few rough years and being laid off. I am so thankful for his job with a great company.
5. our insurance. I am so thankful to not have to put off going to the doctor because we don't have insurance or the money to pay for it.
This blog post was inspired by the post by Julie at Another Chance Ranch