Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall!

Happy first day of fall!

If you've landed here from iFellowship, welcome! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful first day of fall. I wish you a wonderful day in whatever it may be that you are doing today!

I am cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. I was laid off work last week and I'm finding the good in it. I'm getting to see my husband in the mornings now where I used to be at work and never saw him. I am getting more time to do fun things with my daughter. AND my house is going to be spotless soon! Wow! I didn't realize how bad it was. I deep cleaned our bedroom yesterday. I moved all the furniture and swept under it all and washed all the large bedding and curtains and dusted EVERYTHING! It smells so fresh and clean in there again!

Have a wonderful blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment