Wednesday, August 29, 2012

7 Questions #20



1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)  Hamburger

2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose? If it was actually a livable planet I'd say Saturn. The rings are cool.

3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you) I really don't have a style. I'm stuck in more of a "these are the clothes I have to wear because I don't have any money to buy new ones and they are so old and I don't really like any of them - style". So I'm going to dream. If I could get rid of everything in my closet and start over and be ME it would start with something like this that I found on Pinterest.
4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed? Get ready for bed.

5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose? Eyebrows, you can always pencil them in, right? I have super sensitive eyes and don't think I could do fake eyelashes. I can't even stand mascara.

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well... since I'm 30 I feel like I'm already "grown up" and I'm a mom. If I could pick something else it would be a small scale organic farmer.

7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind? Every clock except my alarm clock is set right on time. The alarm clock it usually a few minutes ahead.

And the required funny picture.... I'm digging. I was being completely serious last week that no one takes pictures of me. If I find one before the day is over I'll add it to the post.

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I thought I was grown up at 30. Probably was. These days I'm growing back down. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll look back in another 10-20 years and think how in the world did I think I was grown up then!

      Delete
  2. Don't grow up yet! We have children so we can stay young! Or age us really quick...lol

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days it sure feels like they age you really quick!

      Delete
  3. you are still way young and it's never too late to dream or be what you dream about being. :) Love your style and those earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your description of your current style cuz it sounds exactly like mine! I think my son has more of a variety of clothing than I do...LOL Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know how you feel! My girls have such cute wardrobes! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  5. I like Saturn for the rings too : ] And an organic farmer sounds totally doable!

    ReplyDelete