Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 Questions #19

Ok, not #19 from me but it's #19 from Gentri Lee! Stop over and check out her 7 Questions this week.

1. Bold or Understated? Understated... kind of goes along with me just liking to be in the background of the world.
2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why? A water bottle. I always have a water bottle in my purse, in the car or somewhere close by.
3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't? Huh? Am I the only one whose brain was hurt by thinking about this? Can you tell I was and still am horrible at math?
4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day? Small acts of kindness... more explanation of the understated thing.
5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank) laughter. (Specifically a baby's first laugh! I just heard my daughter's first laugh last week and it was the most joyful thing.)
6. Can you laugh with out smiling? Definitely not.
7. Do you pop your knuckles? No, never figured out how people actually pop their knuckles or anything else themselves. I let my chiropractor do that for me.

Someone REALLY needs to start taking pictures of me. I am NEVER in any pictures and my husband is a photographer but I am always the only one taking family photos. Someone please bug him to take more pictures with me in them. Today you get one of my daughters on our way home from vacation... the sun was coming in her window and this was her solution. She was under there playing her handheld game system.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! The answer to #3 is 25 :) its ok. Only one person got it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is way cute! These question memes can be fun, but don't fit into the format of either blog that I am keeping up with these days :/ So do you mind if I answer it here?

    1. Bold
    2. Pocket knife. I can find water if I can cut things open!
    4. Small acts of kindness because if I did something legendary, I would want to be alive to enjoy it :)
    5. Happiness is ________. home
    6. No
    7. Occasionally

    Love to hear about your new bundle! :) And L starting school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I love the picture of your daughter! And I totally agree with you on babies laughter... So true!

    Stopping by from the link up! = )

    ReplyDelete