Monday, May 21, 2012

Little Girl's Hairstyle

Hello again blogging world! It's been a month now since my sweet Miss G was born and I'm feeling mostly normal. I've regained most of the feeling in both of my hands, just waiting on my finger tips. And I'm carrying around 10 extra pounds that I need to find a way to shed after my 6 week checkup. Other than the lack of sleep, I'm feeling pretty normal. I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful daughters in my life. Today was Miss L's last day of preschool so I felt it only fitting to have a special hair-do for the day. I saw something similar to this on Pinterest but the pin didn't lead anywhere. I just parted her hair on the side and divided 3 little sections off, tied each of them with a rubber band loosely and then flipped it through like an old flipped pony tail. Did anyone else use to have one of those plastic tools that helped you flip your pony tail?

No comments:

Post a Comment