Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 Questions!!

Better late than never! It's still Wednesday so it is time for 7 Questions from Gentri Lee!


1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I would love to just make money sewing and crafting anything I felt like making. When I've done things in the past (I used to sew and sell dog collars) I got burnt out on making the same thing over and over again. When I open my Etsy shop back up after this pregnancy/newborn baby hiatus, I am going to make all the random things I'm in the mood to make. I have more fun and it's way more enjoyable when I make things as I'm inspired not because I have to stay in a set category.


2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Fighting it is usually a lost cause, when I'm grumpy, I'm grumpy.


3. What's the very first memory you have?
Hmmm I don't know about the first, I have faint memories of preschool and being little at my grandparents for different holidays.


4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Hide, I'm a scaredy cat.


5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast, I LOVE cereal.


6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
Definitely a visual learner, the more pictures or videos the better!


7. What is your favorite joke?
This is my 5 year old's favorite: What's black and white and yellow?...........................A bus full of zebras


And I can't forget the required funny photo. I'm working through our 2011 family photos putting together a photo book to order for the year and this is from Christmas. Funny because I'm wearing penguin pj pants (that I made) and a big pink scarf!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment