1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
All of my childhood vacations, seriously. We saw so much of the west the US, camped by rushing mountain streams, traveled and camped in Canada. Road trips as a kid were the best! There are a lot of the trips I don't remember but I'm hoping to repeat some of those trips with my family.3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
A hedgehog... is that exotic?? I think they are so cute!! But I know I'll probably never get one because I have hound dogs.
4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
Yes, I snore and I also talk in my sleep.
5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
Panic, then hope I have a cell phone with me to call my husband or one of his uncles.
6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
A jigsaw... yes, I want a saw. I LOVE www.ana-white.com and want to build sooo many more things but my husband really isn't into it and I'm intimidated by our big 30 year old circular saw so I want a jig saw so I can do some small projects without his help.
7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
Our summer is going to be completely crazy!! But I'm hoping to do some fun little things with my girls while my husband is training for his new job position - go to the zoo, maybe go visit family and do some fun crafty things with my 5 year old. I want to relax and enjoy!!
And for the funny photo you get my totally unflattering "I'm about to pop", one of the last photos of me pregnant.