Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coupon Savings: Walgreens Register Rewards

Boy, I really go in spurts around here about what I write about. You can tell what's on my mind this week - saving more money! I'd talk about the happenings of my garden but it's drowning in rain this week. But thankfully we don't get as much of the severe weather as my home state of Kansas. My heart goes out to all of the people around the midwest and the south that have lost their homes and friends and family to all of these spring tornadoes. Sometimes you feel helpless not having much money to help but I know I can continue to pray for them.

I did a little more coupon shopping today. Two transactions at Walgreens and one at CVS because I found another Sobe coupon! Everything shown below cost me $33.53 and the total savings listed on the receipts is $35.13. I look at these shopping trips where people would get all of this for free and I see where you can really save the most money is if you already have Register Rewards or Extra Care Bucks to put toward your purchase because in today's transactions I earned a total of $15 in Register Rewards to use next time! Like yesterday at CVS, I had Extra Care bucks which made the Sobe 6 for the price of 1. The 6 I got today were about the price of 2 because I didn't have the extra savings.

Can't you tell what a grey yucky day it is in the photo? Normally my kitchen is nice and bright and sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment