Monday, April 12, 2010

Walking and Fresh Air

L and I got out of the house this afternoon and enjoyed a nice walk at a local park. The park is centered around 2 natural ponds, tons of ducks, geese and birds make the ponds home during warmer weather. I pushed L in her stroller while she munched on a snack, drank a Capri Sun and watched the wildlife and people. She told me she wants to learn to roller skate after seeing 2 people on roller blades. She thought it was pretty cool how they were speeding along! I was able to make it 1.75 miles today and my legs burning. I know that's not much for some people, but after spending a snowy winter inside with hardly any exercise, I'm doing good! I just have to remember that it is much harder to push a stroller against the wind than it is to just walk with one of the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment