Monday, April 12, 2010

No, really, I'm way out of shape...

Adding to the exercising day, I just put in my new workout video. Okay, actually it's one of my first 3 workout videos I've ever bought and I just got them last week. I order the Biggest Loser yoga video because I've always wanted to learn yoga and I've read reviews this was a good beginner video. The yoga I enjoyed, I felt good but not totally exhausted. Tonight I put in a Jillian Michaels video and it kicked my butt! I was only able to get through 3 of the 7 circuits. I might not have a lot of physical weight to loose, but I am sure out of shape because my heart was racing and I was pouring sweat! It is going to take a lot of work to get up to all 7 circuits! Now I just need to get a routine down of walking and yoga that I like with a butt kicking high speed Jillian workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment