Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo Friday

There are 2 hound dogs in our house, a scent hound and a sight hound. While I was taking photos of some finished projects in the backyard, Mr. Sight hound was being photogenic.

A rare sitting moment, soaking up the winter sun and yes, I was a bad mom and didn't have his coat on! For those that don't know much about greyhounds they don't have much body fat, they don't have an undercoat, and their skin is very thin so they get cold easily. But, the snow was melting and the sun was nice and warm and he was enjoying it and we went in right after these photos.

I think there was a squirrel in the tree behind me... and he's showing off one of his racing tattoos, that's the green stuff on his ear.


It's hard to believe that my handsome dark brindle greyhound that was out of racing and up for adoption at just 2 years old is now 6 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment