Monday, January 4, 2010

"Snow, It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow..."

"Snow, I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow..."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! If you didn't know the tune of that song, that was Bing Crosby's Snow song from White Christmas. I am only 28 years old but I love the White Christmas movie! And the snow song is a perfect song to be singing right now as we are stuck in a lake effect snow storm that has been going on for days now. I think it's been snowing off and on for a couple weeks now but this latest storm has been our first lake effect storm of the season and it's been going on since Thursday. I LOVE it!!! I grew up where we got lots of ice which isn't as easy to deal with as snow. But what about all of the shoveling you ask? Really, snow is so much easier to deal with. You can't shovel ice out of your way.

I hope everyone had a happy, safe and healthy Christmas and I wish you the best for the New Year! And I look forward to lots of blog posts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment