Friday, January 8, 2010

I love Henrietta!

I think I have tried every "perfect hard boiled egg" tip out there, literally. There is something about my house that does not like to boil eggs. Weather it be the water, pots, stove or a combination, I have tried bottled water, switching pots, etc and I still loose half the egg with the shell. Even my mom, who can make perfect eggs at her house, tried at our house and they were still horrible. All of my egg troubles ended today when my husband and I went to buy a new frying pan, we also bought the Henrietta Hen egg cooker and tried it as soon as we got home. After a long 15 minutes waiting for them to cook, the eggs are perfect! My hard boiled egg nightmares are over! Every single egg peeled perfectly and the yokes are perfectly cooked!

I love my Henrietta!


Yes, it's the simple things in life that excite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment