Friday, July 22, 2011

The ups and downs of car shopping

What a crazy time we've been having. We have been car shopping for what seems like forever now. We've been back at it for the past couple months trying to just figure out what we want. I think I've finally figured out what I like but now comes the fun part of trying to find one! I am feeling like the pickest person in the world right now. I see every little ding, dent and scratch. I have an extremely sensative nose on top of allergies and I smell even the tiniest bit of lingering smoke. I've done 3 test drives just this week. There was something with all of them that I couldn't bring myself to spend good hard earned money on. I'm sure we'll be out again over the weekend looking again. It's hard to get my hopes up about finding one, but even if we get a little closer to buying something, I will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment