Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dishes. Oh how I despise thee.

Yes. I despise dishes. I wish every day that a dishwasher would magically appear in my house. I do realize that I wouldn't be able to put everything in the dishwasher but it would sure take care of most of them. The piles of bowls, plates, cups, silverware. I love to cook but I hate the dishes that come with it and the dishes are twice as bad when you're trying to maneuver and cook in a tiny kitchen. There is no perfect work triangle here.

Or I could just magically snap my fingers and all of these dishes could clean and put themselves away? That's not too much to ask is it?

3 comments:

  1. I listen to audio books while washing dishes. Helps keep my hands focused and my brain distracted and happy. I have an audible.com membership to support this addiction! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! My husband was just talking to me the other night about looking for books I could listen to since I really hate reading. Okay, I don't really hate reading. Just the act of sitting still to do nothing but read.

    I finally got through the dishes after I fired up Pandora with my favorite music and the help of a 3 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just like my kitchen. I'm thinking of listening to sermons while I clean the kitchen to try to pass the time quickly.

    ReplyDelete