Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can't live without Magic Erasers!

I seriously don't think I could live without Magic Erasers! I have scrubbed my white front door endless times with 409 and I still couldn't get all of the scuff marks off. Unfortunately I kept forgetting about Magic Erasers and I kept trying various cleaners to attempt to clean the door. We got a box of 8 at Menard's over the weekend and I've used 6 of them doing majoring cleaning around the house, including that nasty green stuff that grows on siding on the shady side of the house. And my white front door and screen door are bright and clean again!!

Just for fun, I found this cute old Mr. Clean commercial on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuPShtmJKbI


On a side note, I don't know if I could really tell a difference between the regular erasers and the "Extra Power" ones(that's what we bought at Menard's). Maybe if I had them side by side, but it wasn't enough of an obvious difference for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment