Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rotisserie Chicken

Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season. We traveled 3 hours to spend Thanksgiving with part of my side of the family then we spent Christmas here with my husband's family. A baby's first Christmas is always such a special thing seeing them explore all of these new sights and sounds. Evie enjoyed the wrapping paper the most and then got her first tooth the day after Christmas. Our New years was spent camping out on the living room floor with the girls with every pillow we could find in the house watching the ball drop on tv.  Times like that are the most fun and more special.

I've been looking for some new crock pot recipes to make my life easier but don't involve more soup or stew or covering a piece of meat in liquid. I'm trying out the Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken from Semi Homemade Mom today. We get these great little chickens from a local meat market that have been tasty no matter how you cook them but I'll let you know how it turns out. Do you have any favorite crock pot recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment